Hi ! I'm Sandi and I have been working in the Education field since 1990 in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. I have worked in various positions and currently teaching grade four . Over the years, I have realized that finding a balance in my career and family life has been very important in maintaining my health and wellness. This balance requires a conscious focus on self-care. As a result, I find myself turning to the natural modalities when I encounter stressful situations, have trouble sleeping, or just need moments to indulge in pure relaxation. All of which have worked ....for me!
Knowing that my career will soon be taking a different path, I have pursued further education in a number of natural health areas that involve the body in wellness; mind, body, and spirit. I intend to build on my abilities to educate and share my knowledge in this new found passion of mine, so that I can help people achieve their own inner balance.
- M.Ed. (Literacy) MSVU; BA (Arts&Science) Athabasca University; BME Acadia University; Diploma in Inclusive Education ,Athabasca University
- Registered Reflexologist,Footsteps Reflexology School, Toronto,Ont – RRT member with the Atlantic Canada Association of Reflexology Therapists
- Certified Aromatherapist , Joyessence Aromatherapy School, Guelph, Ont - CAPH Member of the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapist
- Aromatherapy Educator
- Doterra Advocate
- Certified Reiki 3 Master Practitioner (Usui) Karuna Reiki Level 2 – Nora Squires, St.John’s, NL - CRA-RP Registered Practioner with the Canadian Reiki Association .
- Certified Medical Reiki (TM) Master Practitioner